Get Behind Robinho

Obvious Mancunian said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
And there lies the problem with some of our fans.

Utterly clueless and ignorant.
yep well spotted, the problem is non of us sit at home all day and watch football from every nation around the world. every nation which has a different style of play and attitude so it makes bollocks all of a difference if he was good before he came to us. different game totally, in every dimension.

He played for Real Madrid the biggest club side in the world, it's not like he played for FC Outer Mongolia.

cibaman said:
smithy167 said:
Spot on m8, he just needs games to get fit and get his his confidence back.

Confidence? Robinho has never lacked confidence.
Being serious? all players have a stage of low confidence on the pitch in front of of 40 odd thousand fans, usually comes after injury and or fans from the players club being twats towards them. You are confusing confidence off the pitch with confidence on it imo.

Obvious Mancunian said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Typical English mentality. That's why all the foreign lads have got the top jobs in this country and why the best players are all foreign. Even our national side is managed by a foreigner and you know why? Because of this outdated mentality the English have.
no, because no english managers are good enough. stop being mr superior and realise hes not cut out for the english game. and that mentality of putting a shift in and working hard has got us though 2 world wars so we're doing all right.

Oh God...

smithy167 said:
cibaman said:
Confidence? Robinho has never lacked confidence.
Being serious? all players have a stage of low confidence on the pitch in front of of 40 odd thousand fans, usually comes after injury and or fans from the players club being twats towards them. You are confusing confidence off the pitch with confidence on it imo.

Totally agree, jus cus he walks round with a smile on his face and sings off the pitch, doesn't mean he goes onto the pitch with total confidence.

rastus said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Was shit again, if he puts as much effort into football as he does pissing about in videos, he might be half decent. Doesn't look threatening at all, doesn't work hard and generally doesn't try. He was playing in his "best" position according to the geniuses on here as well (despite him playing for Madrid and Brazil on the left) and he was still crap. Also it wasn't the devil Hughes in charge so now we'll see the best of him, erm no. Bellamy did more in 20 mins than Robinho did all game.

He might have scored a few goals last season but let's be honest, he had more bad games than good games last year and now he's just been totally found out, he might be alright in the Spanish league, but the Premiership is just too hard for him, he's not strong enough and he's too predictable.

Don't get me wrong, on his day - once every 15 games - he can be a joy to watch, but he's starting to take the piss a bit now. Cost us £32M and he earns £160,000 a week, he's robbing is more than Danny Bloody Mills.

If it was any other player, everyone would be agreed on this, but just cos he's Brazilian and he's well known, we must give him more fucking time, how long do we have to wait?!

I'll wait for the Brazilians and under 12's on here to try and prove me wrong by posting a youtube clip of him doing a step over and taking on a gnome in his back garden or some shite.

Your wrong and quite nasty on a day we did a job, let in no goals and robbie got an assist. We were under Immense presure and the team and mancini et all did a fuckin great job.
And to those that were telling him hes shite at the match your fuckin neadathels. 12mann?
It was a very professional performance by us today and a good win. But this is a discussion board, so I will say what I want to say, especially when I think a player is taking the piss out of us. He keeps going on that he wants to be the "best in the world", he's not even in the top 50 atm. If he could walk the walk as much as he can talk the talk then we would have a superstar.

swps said:
Had a Shit game but remember he just came back from 3 month injury and we all know what he is capable of when on form. Lets try help him and not destroy him. I know He's pissing us off but lets show him some love and hope he gets back on form

He's jsut come back, I'll give you that but for 32m he should be back in with flying colours.

Not good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.