Get Behind Robinho

MCfcBOB said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
It's not 3 games at all.

Are you saying he's played well for more than three games? Or that 3 games is such a small figure, in return for such a big one?

You don't score 15 goals and create 10 more in your first season by only having a few games.

Arshavin said in an interview this week , how much he was shocked by how hard it was to play against the less fashionable teams like Burnley and Stoke, unless Robinho gets a grasp of this and learns to adapt like arshavin has, he is a luxury item who we can't keep carrying.

It was a very professional performance by us today and a good win. But this is a discussion board, so I will say what I want to say, especially when I think a player is taking the piss out of us. He keeps going on that he wants to be the "best in the world", he's not even in the top 50 atm. If he could walk the walk as much as he can talk the talk then we would have a superstar.[/quote]

Do you think he would be in the top 50 fully fit and playing game after game?
The guy has only just come back from a broken foot he aint a De jong or Barry he sucks you in then beats you, when he is fit and confident his foot is fine then he will walk the walk as you say.

RyantheBlue said:
MCfcBOB said:
Are you saying he's played well for more than three games? Or that 3 games is such a small figure, in return for such a big one?

Yes I'm saying he's played well for more than 3 games, are you really that deluded that you're gonna' say he's not?

I'm saying this based on what he did under Hughes and for 70 minutes today.

He doesnt put effort in, and on a cold, cold day... he just doesnt want to know. The last bit of action he got before he went off summed up his whole time here.

He's produced moments of brilliance, and I cant take that away from him... but I dont think anyone can say he played well today....

smithy167 said:
It was a very professional performance by us today and a good win. But this is a discussion board, so I will say what I want to say, especially when I think a player is taking the piss out of us. He keeps going on that he wants to be the "best in the world", he's not even in the top 50 atm. If he could walk the walk as much as he can talk the talk then we would have a superstar.

Do you think he would be in the top 50 fully fit and playing game after game?
The guy has only just come back from a broken foot he aint a De jong or Barry he sucks you in then beats you, when he is fit and confident his foot is fine then he will walk the walk as you say.[/quote]
He didn't walk the walk last season when he was fully fit, just had a few cameos and scored the odd goal, he's been figured out now and isn't gonna get any better.

MCfcBOB said:
RyantheBlue said:
Yes I'm saying he's played well for more than 3 games, are you really that deluded that you're gonna' say he's not?

He doesnt put effort in, and on a cold, cold day... he just doesnt want to know. The last bit of action he got before he went off summed up his whole time here.

He's produced moments of brilliance, and I cant take that away from him... but I dont think
anyone can say he played well today....
I respect what you're saying, and I don't think he played well today, to be fair I was more angry because of some the awful abuse he was getting.

Blue Train said:
YankeeBlue said:
Absolutely. Mesmerizing feet, great touch, a playmaker. Shocking how short some memories are.

As someone pointed out the other day, in his very first season in the Premiership he scored more goals than Bellamy has ever scored in a season (started late too). This season he played well in our first three victories then broke his foot and is now working his way back to fitness. But let's all slag him off and call him shit and useless.

good summing up.

I'm sickened that some fickle fans have turned on him after a few indifferent games. He was still involved in a lot of our attacking play today, could've done better but wasn't terrible.

MCfcBOB said:
RyantheBlue said:

He's produced moments of brilliance, and I cant take that away from him... but I dont think anyone can say he played well today....

Roberto Mancini said:
Robinho played well but after 70 minutes, he was tired and I need another player for a different situation. Robinho did a good job for me.

Good enough for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.