Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

Re: Trying to get my Dad to a game..Can anyone help? UPDATED!!!!

BlueSam said:
I love city.

enjoy it mate

Fully intend to, although be just my luck I get a stinking cold and won't be able to go! :(

Nice one cake..

Also nice one City - This is why I love you and why you make me so proud to be a Blue.

not my fault! said:
Nice one cake..

Also nice one City - This is why I love you and why you make me so proud to be a Blue.

Thanks mate, well chuffed with how stuff has panned out.

Told people at work what a great thing City have done, they all think its fantastic! Apart from the plastic rags who insist their lot would have done the same and got one of their fans the moon on a stick also!

well done cake. hope you and your old man have a top day.

Well done mate, was always willing to help out when I first read your story and I'm glad the club have made it happen :) Have a good'un!

warpig said:
well done cake. hope you and your old man have a top day.

Thanks fella's that means a lot, I'm sure it will be a great day.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm --<br /><br />
danny123 said:
Well done mate, was always willing to help out when I first read your story and I'm glad the club have made it happen :) Have a good'un!

Awesome thread dude - that match is gonna be my six year old daughter's first City match so it'll be a special day for me too! Enjoy and best wishes.

eddiepierre said:
Awesome thread dude - that match is gonna be my six year old daughter's first City match so it'll be a special day for me too! Enjoy and best wishes.

Excellent, I'm sure she will love it!

A good friend of mine is coming with us and bringing his 8 year old son to his first ever game. They are all from Leeds and most of his family are Leeds fans, I got him supporting City about 7/8 years ago, before that he wasn;t really a football person. His little lad is now mad on City which pisses the rest of his family off a treat!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.