Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

Re: Trying to get my Dad to a game..Can anyone help? UPDATED!!!!

mcfcliam said:
Have a top day mate.

There is no other club like Manchester City...

Certainly isn't mate!

It's gonna be a great fookin day! A goal bonanza would do nicely too!

Cake said:
mcfcliam said:
Have a top day mate.

There is no other club like Manchester City...

Certainly isn't mate!

It's gonna be a great fookin day! A goal bonanza would do nicely too!

Hope you have a top day tomorrow mate. All the best to your old fella from us :o)

Hope you and your old man enjoy the day mate,dont you bloody dare forget that camera

Heres to a nice win as well !!! Cheers !!!

Enjoy pal

meeesh said:
Hope you and your old man enjoy the day mate,dont you bloody dare forget that camera

Enjoy pal

Camera on top of wallet and cars keys, cannot be forgotten! ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:38 pm --<br /><br />
meeesh said:

Enjoy pal

Camera on top of wallet and cars keys, cannot be forgotten! ;)

Heartwarming. Enjoy the day. I didn't see this thread when it was first posted. I remember the club sending a wreath when we had a loss in the family last December, which they didn't have to do.

I hope they win for you both. Be sure to post some pictures but update the title or start another thread so I don't miss it.

Once again proud to be a blue!
I'm taking a friend of mine from Wales to his 1st game tomorrow, lets hope it's a good un!
I put a thread on the ticket forum to get him a ticket and someone kindly let me have their card for £15...top bloke, top forum, top club!!

gazhinio said:
I'm taking a friend of mine from Wales to his 1st game tomorrow, lets hope it's a good un!
I put a thread on the ticket forum to get him a ticket and someone kindly let me have their card for £15...top bloke, top forum, top club!!

This is what sets our club and fans apart from others.

Cake said:
gazhinio said:

Agreed mate. TFS once let me sample Block 110 (the Wigan home match last season) completely free as he wasn't going. Quality fans/forum/club

AlthamBlue said:
Cake said:

Agreed mate. TFS once let me sample Block 110 (the Wigan home match last season) completely free as he wasn't going. Quality fans/forum/club

Lovely gesture, I have had people on this trhead offering to pay towards cost of box and all sorts!

When I told my Dad he could take a couple of other people he filled the box we got quickly, was hoping to keep 1 spot spare to offer someone on here for all the kind offers but the old Fella got in there very quick and as its his day out its only fair!

Citizen52 said:
Heartwarming. Enjoy the day. I didn't see this thread when it was first posted. I remember the club sending a wreath when we had a loss in the family last December, which they didn't have to do.

I hope they win for you both. Be sure to post some pictures but update the title or start another thread so I don't miss it.

the club did the same for my Dad and sent a wreath.Hope you all enjoy the game and take a few pics so you will remember the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.