Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

Re: Trying to Dad to a game..UPDATED - PHOTO'S PAGE 13

loved reading this thread, hope they put this in the classics! Glad everything turn out the way it did.

Glad your father had a great day, well done City!

oakiecokie said:
Brilliant mate.
I just knew the Club would do something special ref ex Players going to meet you all !!
Thanks for the photos.Great stuff.

It really was special, Dad's face when Colin Bell knocked on the door and walked in was a picture, got a picture of him somewhere and his jaw is almost on the floor!

de niro said:
looks like a great day, well done you and well done city.
i love our club.

Me too Mr De Niro, will never forget what they did for us.

Great stuff!

Looks like your Dad had a brilliant time... nice one City.

Heres hoping he is soon well enough to join you and your bro in the stands mate.

Cajosolu said:
Great stuff!

Looks like your Dad had a brilliant time... nice one City.

Heres hoping he is soon well enough to join you and your bro in the stands mate.

Thanks mate, me to, although may be a few years yet.

This was my brothers first trip to COMS, he went to Maine Road a couple time in his early teens and then lost interest. After Saturday he is well into it again and has already asked when we are going again.

Re: Trying to get my Dad to a game......Can anyone help????

rickmcfc said:
Cake said:
Hi mate

He is OK in small groups of people she says, just not surrounded by tens of thousands with people as close as they are in normal seating in the ground.

The club were really good when he was diagnosed, I gave them a £100 donation to their community charity and they got some great black and white picture of Colin Bell and Mike Sumerbee in their heyday and had them framed and signed for him and also a birthday car sent from Sven! ( he was diagnosed just before his 60th birthday!!)

Thats great what the club did. They are really helpfull in situations like this. Now i know he could attend if there was 10 in the box, i will make the phone call tomorrow. The other thing, can he stand up or is he wheelchair bound? (please excuse my ignorance) the only reason im asking is because of the layout of the box, if he cant stand outside the box during the game, he may have a very limited view if he had to sit behing the glass in a wheelchair during the game itself. If he can stand then he could just stay stood up inside the box, not on the seating just infront with everyone else.

as we did with Stuart think this is a great one to support all true blues will help out am sure Ric and De niro can sort - no pressure guys perhaps we could start a donations pot?

regards

Peely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.