Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

Re: Trying to Dad to a game..UPDATED - PHOTO'S PAGE 13

Hey Tim

Glad to see your old man really enjoying himself, well done to both you and city for making his day one to remember. The pics look cool well done mate!!

P.s. all the bad publicity this club gets it would be nice if mr Brennan is looking in, could do a nice piece in the MEN about what the club have done looking after their own etc...

The Fixer said:
Hey Tim

Glad to see your old man really enjoying himself, well done to both you and city for making his day one to remember. The pics look cool well done mate!!

P.s. all the bad publicity this club gets it would be nice if mr Brennan is looking in, could do a nice piece in the MEN about what the club have done looking after their own etc...

Hi mate, it was an awesome day! I have deliberated on wether or not to email the MUEN about this amazing gesture from our club.

Great stuff :-)

Quality mate.

Best wishes.

Thanks fellas, am trying to persuade Dad to sign up and see how his trip Saturday came to fruition!

Cake said:
The Fixer said:
Hey Tim

Hi mate, it was an awesome day! I have deliberated on wether or not to email the MUEN about this amazing gesture from our club.

This, they would probably come round and take pics etc.'I think it would be a lovely thing to do and you could save the copy on the paper etc for future reference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.