Get Dad To A Game - Update with sad news p21

Sorry to hear such horrible news mate and I only hope you and your family stay strong for your dad. Hopefully we'll lift the cup tomorrow and put a smile on his face. Best wishes to you all.

Thanks folks, the kind words of strangers really do offer some solace and comfort.

I hope to Christ we win tommorow, our first and last cup together in my 30 yrs on this earth.

Just to say how sorry I am for your dreadful news about your dad, I hope Ciuty win the cup for him tomorrow, my heart goes out to you, bless all your family, keep strong.

Re: Trying to Dad to a game..UPDATED - PHOTO'S PAGE 13

Cake said:
oakiecokie said:
Brilliant mate.
I just knew the Club would do something special ref ex Players going to meet you all !!
Thanks for the photos.Great stuff.

It really was special, Dad's face when Colin Bell knocked on the door and walked in was a picture, got a picture of him somewhere and his jaw is almost on the floor!

Hi Mate,
So sorry to hear of the worst possible news.
I remember you posting to me,saying the look on your dad was gobsmaked when some of his heroes turned up to meet him in the ground.
Those pictures speak a thousand words mate.
Keep them safe.
Come on Blues lets have a winf for "Dad" and all other sufferers.
Take care Cake.

Puts not just tomorrow into perspective but everything, bin through similar myself recently.
I m goin to enjoy tomorrow no matter what.
Being a city fan at the minute is the best thing I ve ever expierenced.

thats gutted me pal .lost me dad last yr to stomach cancer he was me best pal.tok me some time to get over it.lets win today for ya dad.....rotherham blues

Re: Re: Trying to Dad to a game..UPDATED - PHOTO'S PAGE 13

oakiecokie said:
Cake said:
oakiecokie said:
Brilliant mate.
I just knew the Club would do something special ref ex Players going to meet you all !!
Thanks for the photos.Great stuff.

It really was special, Dad's face when Colin Bell knocked on the door and walked in was a picture, got a picture of him somewhere and his jaw is almost on the floor!

Hi Mate,
So sorry to hear of the worst possible news.
I remember you posting to me,saying the look on your dad was gobsmaked when some of his heroes turned up to meet him in the ground.
Those pictures speak a thousand words mate.
Keep them safe.
Come on Blues lets have a winf for "Dad" and all other sufferers.
Take care Cake.

A win for all the blues we have lost or who are suffering. Still yet to sink in really, not been to sleep yet, hope I don't start to nod off at 3pm! If I do I think the old man will clip me round the ear to wake me!

Really sorry to hear about your father mate, hopefully we win today and you can share a great moment with him that will last forever : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.