Get Kinkladze to Eastlands...

LoveCity said:
Here are two pics from Georgian websites timestamped 2012. Doesn't look that overweight to me.

3d8d8eb7e65b7b013109338ac39db06f_w507_h300.jpg

[bigimg]http://sportall.ambebi.ge/images/new_photo/QARTULI/SOCCER/Persons/giorgi-kinkladze-00012.jpg[/bigimg]

Is that Kavelashvilli with him?

They may have been dark days but Kinky provided the flashes of light to give us hope. Get him back in Manchester, a City legend!

masterwig said:
LoveCity said:
Here are two pics from Georgian websites timestamped 2012. Doesn't look that overweight to me.

3d8d8eb7e65b7b013109338ac39db06f_w507_h300.jpg

[bigimg]http://sportall.ambebi.ge/images/new_photo/QARTULI/SOCCER/Persons/giorgi-kinkladze-00012.jpg[/bigimg]

Is that Kavelashvilli with him?

2nd pic is at Ano Famagusta so could be a few years ago

GIO, GIO, GIO, GIO!

Who cares if he is fat or not? At twenty stone he could probably still run rings round most of the fuckers stealing a living in the Premier League.

And, yes, he would get in this team if he was playing consistently. And, no, there is no player in this team that can do the stuff he could do. In fact, there are few players who have ever played the game who had the close control, acceleration and balance he had. I'm prepared for someone to take the piss, but only the likes of Messi, Maradona and a few others could skin several players with the ball so close. Obviously he had flaws but his talent was immense and it is a crying shame he didn't make the most of it.

I don't care how good the likes of Silva and Yaya are (and they are genuinely in the top world bracket), no player has ever excited a crowd at City like Kinky did. The crowd genuinely got excited when he picked the ball up. A small roar went up and the crowd all sat up.

Get him on the pitch. What a fucking player!

Oh, and I've got a good word for Danny Tiatto too. A nutter but he could play a bit as we were coming back up. Had decent technique and did a good job in the centre of midfield for a while. Funny stuff when he got sent off (against Blackburn) a few minutes after coming on at Maine Road and Keegan went mental, saying he was finished here.

I liked the bloke though.

jma said:
GIO, GIO, GIO, GIO!

Who cares if he is fat or not? At twenty stone he could probably still run rings round most of the fuckers stealing a living in the Premier League.

And, yes, he would get in this team if he was playing consistently. And, no, there is no player in this team that can do the stuff he could do. In fact, there are few players who have ever played the game who had the close control, acceleration and balance he had. I'm prepared for someone to take the piss, but only the likes of Messi, Maradona and a few others could skin several players with the ball so close. Obviously he had flaws but his talent was immense and it is a crying shame he didn't make the most of it.

I don't care how good the likes of Silva and Yaya are (and they are genuinely in the top world bracket), no player has ever excited a crowd at City like Kinky did. The crowd genuinely got excited when he picked the ball up. A small roar went up and the crowd all sat up.

Oh, and I've got a good word for Danny Tiatto too. A nutter but he could play a bit as we were coming back up. Had decent technique and did a good job in the centre of midfield for a while. Funny stuff when he got sent off (against Blackburn) a few minutes after coming on at Maine Road and Keegan went mental, saying he was finished here.

Not from me mate,he would excel in this team.Kit Symons as captain ffs,no one to look after him as he got the shit kicked out of him.

Morrison came too late.

jma said:
GIO, GIO, GIO, GIO!

I got the piss taken on here for making a similar point.

In his pomp, his first two years, when he was on the ball and running at players he was like maradona. It didn't last long because he lost that burst of pace, but he was for two years world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.