Get the chequebook ready...

good post Soulboy and i think Hughes signings are coming home to roost.......

- Santa Cruz could be finished, how on earth did he pass his medical, the last 7 years have been fighting the knee problem. £18M plus £10M in wages is an example of Hughes looking after an old mate Cruz, and his friend the Blackburn Chairman. The Walker trust fund at Blackburn is decreasing the money, Hughes was allowed to walk mid contract by the Blackburn Chairman but came back to see them sweet.

- Lescott again has a dodgy knee from an incident in birmingam several years ago. We paid four times the true value for him due to Hughes obsession. Hughes didnt notice that you have to constantly call Lescott into position during a match, as Gallum did at Everton last year, he may come good but massively over priced.

- Toure never got the height for a true centre half needs to be playing alongside a tall ball winning centre half.

Robbi Manc will have the money but quality is not always available in January........ i would like Robby to given plenty of time and remove this 6 mth trial period.......

dref619 said:
get joe cole in now

Agree mate, he'll be desperate to get in the world cup squad and needs to be playing in order to do that. We need some creativity with Robinho out of sorts and Ireland injured. Cole can provide that killer pass that we need.

FFS lets calm down, 5th, CC Semi and still in the FAC AND STILL COULD FINISH TOP 4/3/2/1
Lets just see where we are in May, we have played a lot of the big games, with a run coming up where we should get plenty of points.

Normally Mid Jan = out of CC, lucky to be still in FAC and defo out of top 10 normally.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
dref619 said:
get joe cole in now

Agree mate, he'll be desperate to get in the world cup squad and needs to be playing in order to do that. We need some creativity with Robinho out of sorts and Ireland injured. Cole can provide that killer pass that we need.
Imangine his creativity in our midfield now with the forwards we have, would be brilliant to watch.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
FFS lets calm down, 5th, CC Semi and still in the FAC AND STILL COULD FINISH TOP 4/3/2/1
Lets just see where we are in May, we have played a lot of the big games, with a run coming up where we should get plenty of points.

Normally Mid Jan = out of CC, lucky to be still in FAC and defo out of top 10 normally.

Yes but to acheive said goals you need extended quality, which is why I agree that we should at least try and sign possibly 2/3 more players. Maybe Bobby Manc has something planned for the last week or so, so that other possible suitors won't have a chance to get there ahead of us.

We need a right back, WORLD CLASS centre back and now because I keep seeing Benjani...A centre forward!

After the Everton game, it's become quite apparent that Robinho should leave.

Also though, IMO Zabaleta should also leave. Every fucking time this prick plays, he gives away freekicks on the edge of the area and it's not good enough. I am better that Zabaleta.

I recommend a young up and coming right back and being Italian, Davide Santon would fit the bill.

For a centre back, there's plenty to choose from around the age of 28 and for Robinho's replacement, Robben or Joe Cole please.

Blue4ever85 said:
We need a right back, WORLD CLASS centre back and now because I keep seeing Benjani...A centre forward!

After the Everton game, it's become quite apparent that Robinho should leave.

Also though, IMO Zabaleta should also leave. Every fucking time this prick plays, he gives away freekicks on the edge of the area and it's not good enough. I am better that Zabaleta.

I recommend a young up and coming right back and being Italian, Davide Santon would fit the bill.

For a centre back, there's plenty to choose from around the age of 28 and for Robinho's replacement, Robben or Joe Cole please.

I agree. Stupid tackles and Stupid bookings. I would personally love Santon to come to city, but i just don't see that happening tbh. And robben just signed for Bayern Munich, and Joe cole will fit the bill perfectly.

Unfortunately i agree about zabaleta, i really like him, or have liked him since he signed but yes he gives away free kick after free kick in dangerous positions, so needs to be replaced, its a shame because he IS a decent player but i dont think he will ever stop diving into unwinnable tackles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.