Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

At least with the restriction on ticket sales, a, to City fans who have bought previous tickets, b, to stop PSG fans buying tickets in the home end, at least the vast majority of the crowd will be genuine City fans instead of day trippers and tourists. Yes, there will be a percentage, but it won't be as many as in previous rounds. Hopefully we can get an early goal, or take the lead. If we do the place will be rocking. Concede a goal, then the atmosphere will be flat, as has happened in some of our previous CL homes matches.

Do you honestly think a quarter final second leg is the biggest game in our history?

Not 4 me but 4 the club and brand etc. I do , the reason we got brought was cause there holy grail is to win the champions league

Not 4 me but 4 the club and brand etc. I do , the reason we got brought was cause there holy grail is to win the champions league

A Champion's League final might be the biggest game for them, but certainly not a quarter final. The game against QPR was infinitely bigger, for everyone associated with the club.

I agree European Cup quarter final 2nd leg is the biggest game so far that the club has been involved in. Don't know why people won't admit it.

We'll see what the crowd is like on Tuesday but let's be clear that the club have been saved from the consequences of what most believe to be a poor decision by the result in the first leg. Had we lost 3-0 or 4-1, the seat planner would have been a sea of green.

As it would if tickets were half the price

Come on mate, extra £5 each on top of. Regardless of what happens Tuesday, it's a huge game. I don't really agree with the prices and wasn't too keen on Kiev price but went in the end. These are the nights we've waited years for.

Whatever your thoughts on how the club could be ran better from the top, Tuesday is one of them nights where you just have to stick with the football team you support and get behind the lads. Fuck politics, I'd snap up two £40 tickets before they sell out pal.
My seat will cost me £50 each that's that's more than the £5 you quoted. Time to make a stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.