Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

My first game back after 2 years out due to living in Spain. I cannot wait, win or lose il be cheering on the mighty blues!! COME ON CITY!!!!

I agree European Cup quarter final 2nd leg is the biggest game so far that the club has been involved in. Don't know why people won't admit it.

they're terrified of admitting it, imagine admitting it. tremble.

seriously though, it isnt the biggest game in our history, that's silly talk.

Not the biggest, but very big. Its a landmark, same as the FA cup SF win. It would largely shed of the tag of CL underachievers which keeps being levelled us. That's significant in terms of attracting players (coupled with the Guardiola factor) and in commercial terms.

In context, if we play the final PL game of this season needing to clinch 4th place that would be far more significant (assuming we don't win the CL).

And viewed in isolation, simply as a football match, its the sort of game that should surely get the juices flowing?

I don't care if it is the biggest or smallest game, I'll be there supporting Manchester City. The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. And I'll be in Milan for the final!! :-)
Exactly mate, I join the cup schemes to save me the trouble of having to order my tickets, I hear some say I'll wait to see who we play first, City are playing that's all I need to know. C'mon City !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.