Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

So if we win this game? do we win a trophy or get promoted?

I wouldn't say it is outright the biggest game in our history but progressing means we are amongst the top 4 teams in the world.

For our progress it is definintely the most important in the last decade.

Imagine we got Wolfsburg next, did well and then we are suddenly heading to Milan for a game which WILL be the biggest game in our history.

I wouldn't say it is outright the biggest game in our history but progressing means we are amongst the top 4 teams in the world.

For our progress it is definintely the most important in the last decade.

Imagine we got Wolfsburg next, did well and then we are suddenly heading to Milan for a game which WILL be the biggest game in our history.

Yet over 30 on games we aren't even the third best team in England and can't beat any of the other top eight

I agree European Cup quarter final 2nd leg is the biggest game so far that the club has been involved in. Don't know why people won't admit it.
Bigger than a European final in 1970? bigger than the final of the PL in 2012, when we hadn't would our domestic league in decades?

Does anyone think they'll have to go open sale to shift the last thousand or so tickets in the south stand third tier?
I'd say there's plenty of casual interest here and would like to see it sell out!

Bigger than a European final in 1970? bigger than the final of the PL in 2012, when we hadn't would our domestic league in decades?
Way bigger than the ECWC Final of 1970. This is the big trophy. And much much bigger than a single domestic league game.

It's a huge game and I'm looking forward to it but biggest game in our history? Come off it. Since the takeover there have been plenty of bigger matches and the Gillinghan play-off final in some ways is still the biggest game in our history IMO. If we'd lost that we might well still be in the doldrums.

Cant wait. This game could go down in history as one of the great nights at the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.