Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Bollox, the wife's just told me it's her birthday tomorrow so change of plan for me. I did offer to take her in a fancy box but i can't even spell her reply..
Maybe she thinks that the fancy box is something you enjoy more than her these days?

Bollox, the wife's just told me it's her birthday tomorrow so change of plan for me. I did offer to take her in a fancy box but i can't even spell her reply..

Didn't you know it's her birthday? When the date of the fixture was announced, didn't it ring any bells at all?

Was my wife's birthday the day of the away match last week. We went out the following night. She wasn't too happy but shit happens.

Only about 450 left now! Most of them in the cheap seats at 40 quid! :)
Lets make it loud and fingers crossed the boys can bring it home!

Take her out for lunch get her pissed and go to the match.

Was my wife's birthday the day of the away match last week. We went out the following night. She wasn't too happy but shit happens.

Fucked off to the derby last year no probs but she's got into footy since then so i'm going all romantic with an afternnon sesh in the boozer followed by a couple of white lightnings from the offy and a chippy tea in front of bt scouse. Sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.