Get Your Picture Taken Under The Tevez Banner Challange

TheMightyQuinn said:
GabbiHartCtid said:
So your suggesting that my boyfriend shags my friend, and im not meant to be bothered by it,
I presume you've been single for a long time...?

He doesn't even know you so why bother?

For the record though most lads want shag their girl friends best mate, sorry but it's a male rule.
She isn't his girl best mate, so get it right if you are going to bother, okay.

richcity said:
Blue Smarties said:
Oh no... RUN!

fuck off you dick
id never touch anyone while im with her
are you still pissed off about the rags editing your pic?
im sure your missus is shagging the bloke that edited it
Pardon? My post was telling Hammond he'd just dropped himself in the shit. Oh by the way, you do know the lad you're on about isn't me right? I didn't even have a picture taken infront of the poster...

facepalm.jpg

bloody hell, i love football.

ok, im sorry for saying ur bf is shagging ur mate, what i MEANT was im sure they ARE fuck buddies because they are in a relationship, i just typed it wrong cos im abit tired

Blue Smarties said:
richcity said:
fuck off you dick
id never touch anyone while im with her
are you still pissed off about the rags editing your pic?
im sure your missus is shagging the bloke that edited it
Pardon? My post was telling Hammond he'd just dropped himself in the shit. Oh by the way, you do know the lad you're on about isn't me right? I didn't even have a picture taken infront of the poster...

facepalm.jpg
i didnt mean you mate i ment hammond

Seeing as it's a City forum and none of us know each other in real life I'd be more than happy to be told you were all fucking my girlfriend and vice versa. Just don't talk about my momma

o-dog.jpg

Hammond said:
bloody hell, i love football.

ok, im sorry for saying ur bf is shagging ur mate, what i MEANT was im sure they ARE fuck buddies because they are in a relationship, i just typed it wrong cos im abit tired
How does this even make sense?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Seeing as it's a City forum and none of us know each other in real life I'd be more than happy to be told you were all fucking my girlfriend and vice versa. Just don't talk about my momma

o-dog.jpg

i pity the fool that chats about ma mamma!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.