Gigs Thread

Don’t really know Gong, and I’ve only actually got one Ozrics album which is 30 years old so wouldn’t expect to hear much I know so not bothering
I think it was about £24 for two bands of a similar reputation so not bad value at all, better than paying over £100 to see Damon Allbran, the irritating cheese producer and the rest next summer.

Off to see The Christians on Friday. Second time this year. They are an amazing live band.

Fantastic again :-)

The lyrics in many of their songs seem more apt today than when they were first released.

I think it was about £24 for two bands of a similar reputation so not bad value at all, better than paying over £100 to see Damon Allbran, the irritating cheese producer and the rest next summer.
Correct, £24 , great value. I'm going - seen both bands over the years many times, and as someone said it's not the Gong of old but so what.its definitely worth stepping out for

Just back from Blossoms in Newcastle. Great gig
Glad you enjoyed it.
Now live near Newcastle, but passed on this.
Have seen Blossoms three times (first time about 5 years ago, by chance, in a shitty club in Berlin with about 30 people there), really enjoyed all three gigs.
But, saw them at Tramlines (Sheffield festival) last year and thought they were very average. Played a lot of their new stuff that was slow, lovey-dovey and almost solo stuff for singer Tom.
Good news if they are back on form...

Glad you enjoyed it.
Now live near Newcastle, but passed on this.
Have seen Blossoms three times (first time about 5 years ago, by chance, in a shitty club in Berlin with about 30 people there), really enjoyed all three gigs.
But, saw them at Tramlines (Sheffield festival) last year and thought they were very average. Played a lot of their new stuff that was slow, lovey-dovey and almost solo stuff for singer Tom.
Good news if they are back on form...

Yeah all the best songs from early albums mate, just one new song that sounded pretty good too - Big Word

Friday night in Coventry - The Reytons supported by The Lottery Winners and The Clause - three amazing live bands for £18 - it doesnt get any better than this in a sweaty venue!

£100 for Blur going through the motions for money in a stadium or this - no competition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.