Gigs Thread

Lathums were brilliant (despite the rain lol)

Agreed, liked their versality from sensitive string accompanied ballads to all out rockers.
Although I felt like I was the only sober person in the Bowl as stayed off the (overpriced) booze to maximise my Parkrun performance this morning!

Last edited:
Maiden at the A&O last night.

A bit of a mixed set list, but then with their back catalogue you can’t have everything. They were clearly trying to play some lesser known tracks, but for me they are lesser known (and played) for a reason; Alexander The Great, The Prisoner etc.
Highlights; Fear of the Dark, Heaven Can Wait, Caught Somewhere In Time, Writing On The Wall.

Other random thoughts after the gig …

What a songwriter Smith has been.
What solos Murray can still deliver.
What does Gers contribute?
Why has Harris gone so strong on the hair dye?

Last edited:
Fucking superb.

We’ve just booked 3 for Friday to see them again in Bootle then noticed under 14’s not allowed so anyone interested in the 3 let me know @staffsblue
Face value.

What was going on in the crowd causing the restart of "How Beautiful Life Should Be"? I assume it was fighting but I was stood on the steps at the back so couldn't see anything.
Seems ironic given the lyrical content of the song that it coincided with random handbags.

What was going on in the crowd causing the restart of "How Beautiful Life Should Be"? I assume it was fighting but I was stood on the steps at the back so couldn't see anything.
Seems ironic given the lyrical content of the song that it coincided with random handbags.
I was at the back to right facing the stage and didn’t see anything but glad it got sorted quickly.

I was at the back to right facing the stage and didn’t see anything but glad it got sorted quickly.
I wondered if it was part of the act but obviously wasn't having just watched their Glasto gig. Glad it wasn't a big disruption for fans.

Telling you now, Lathums are the best band out there at the moment and they're not even at their peak.

They aren't arrogant but know they're ace, put on a good show with no ego and they care about performing good music

Up the f*cking Lathums. Thank you very, very much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.