Gigs Thread

Spot on mate! Great little place and the fish and chips were great. Blossoms were mint again. Cheers!

Glad you enjoyed all three!
I was on the steps at the back last night as my mate can't stand for too long. Thought both Blossoms & the Inspirals were fantastic. It's the first time I've seen Blossoms since they played Castlefield Bowl last time round & they have improved massively as a live band.
Thought that Tom had great stage presence & the rest of the band were really tight. They sound much better live than they do on record, with the bass taking centre stage. Even the indentikit synth pop tracks off "Cool Like You" sounded suitably beefed up. I was very impressed!

Heard them at The Apollo a couple of years ago. Not really my cup of tea, but I went with a couple of former colleagues. Was in the same class as Duffy in primary school.
Watched them on YouTube last night at the AO arena. Took a screen shot. Hopefully you can see Billy Duffy..

Attachments

• IMG_20230707_003655.jpg
    IMG_20230707_003655.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
As an aside booked the Prodigy at rhe arena and Spiritualized at the New Century Hall.
Looked at tickets for Muse and they were so overpriced.

Would like to see a gig there. Didn’t find out till it was too late that War on Drugs were there a few weeks ago. Would want to make an overnight of it I reckon but when I looked there aren’t many places to stay in Halifax

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.