Gigs Thread

Saw James on their #JamesLasted tour last night - unbelievable!!!! They are amazing live but that took it to a new level
I was there too. Fantastic show. Tim Booth was brilliant: cut right through the orchestra/choir wall of sound. I’ve seen James loads of times and they never disappoint, but this show was their best.

I was there too. Fantastic show. Tim Booth was brilliant: cut right through the orchestra/choir wall of sound. I’ve seen James loads of times and they never disappoint, but this show was their best.
They were brilliant at Liverpool the other night. Superb live band. I’ve seen them about 10 times, maybe more and all have been great. They get better the older they get.

Inspiral Carpets and Blossoms tomorrow at Castlefield Bowl. Not been there before, are there decent food and drink options or best doing that before?
The Wharf serves up amazing food and beer. Its a 3 minute walk away across the bridge to the bowl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.