Gigs Thread

Seeing them next Friday at the Co-op. I’ve never seen James have a a bad gig.

Busy week for me next week. I’ve got Taylor Swift with my daughter on Thursday in dipper town, James Friday and Liam G Sunday.

Taylor Swift and two Co-op live gigs in a week!

What rate did you get on the mortgage you needed?

Suede and manics in July at Castleford, I've been wanting to see suede for donkeys years just a shame there's no Bernard butler on guitar anymore

I've seen Suede a couple of time at Primavera and they're so good live. Brett Anderson is a real crowd pleaser, and there sound hasn't massively evolved, so you get lots of hits.

I've seen Suede a couple of time at Primavera and they're so good live. Brett Anderson is a real crowd pleaser, and there sound hasn't massively evolved, so you get lots of hits.
He's been out of the picture for years now so it hasn't really come as a shock haha, you always want to see the best line up though hey? Dogmanstar one of the best ever albums

Taylor Swift and two Co-op live gigs in a week!

What rate did you get on the mortgage you needed?
I know! Thankfully the James one was a gift off someone, I’m going with a mate to Liam Gallagher so only cost of one ticket.

The Taylor Swift one!…….lets just say it wasn’t cheap!

I know! Thankfully the James one was a gift off someone, I’m going with a mate to Liam Gallagher so only cost of one ticket.

The Taylor Swift one!…….lets just say it wasn’t cheap!

One of my friends is taking his family to Taylor Swift.

Ever since, whatever gig I've suggested, he's said yes. He doesn't want to know the price, and doesn't care, because apparently it can only ever be a fraction of his Swift tickets :)

Seeing them next Friday at the Co-op. I’ve never seen James have a a bad gig.

Busy week for me next week. I’ve got Taylor Swift with my daughter on Thursday in dipper town, James Friday and Liam G Sunday.
I bet you don’t complain about season ticket increases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.