Gigs Thread

Seeing them next Friday at the Co-op. I’ve never seen James have a a bad gig.

Busy week for me next week. I’ve got Taylor Swift with my daughter on Thursday in dipper town, James Friday and Liam G Sunday.
Doing the same James and Liam gigs as you, with Foo Fighters at the real OT in between…not sure who I’m most looking forward to but should be a good weekend!

Liam was outstanding in Sheffield last weekend. So anyone going next week I hope you enjoy. Crowd was such a great mix of age grouos

Secretly gutted I didn’t get Taylor Swift tickets to take my daughter. I don’t mind her music and for anyone who does a 3 hour set for fans is pretty decent in my eyes

Anyone still waiting for James tickets to come through for Friday 14th?

Ordered through SeeTickets and never had an issue before but still not showing up in the app. Got the order confirmation so I’m sure it will get sorted but tickets for Foo Fighters have showed up fine and that’s the day after.

As theres a few James fans here...if you have a blue light card you can get free tickets for them at Lytham festival.

Going to see Nile Rodgers Chic with Sophie Ellis Bextor in support at Delamere Forest tonight. Absolutely chucking it down at present. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.