Gigs Thread

The Chameleons at the Devil's Arse, otherwise known as Peak Cavern in Castleton tomorrow. Held off and delayed from an original date of I can't remember when.
What a venue and top boozer close by!

Went to see The Cult at Piece Hall last night. First time I have seen, they were superb. Astbury and Duffy were in fine form.

Went to see The Cult at Piece Hall last night. First time I have seen, they were superb. Astbury and Duffy were in fine form.
Heard them at The Apollo a couple of years ago. Not really my cup of tea, but I went with a couple of former colleagues. Was in the same class as Duffy in primary school.

Cask is my favourite pub on the road, although it's the smallest, but they let you bring your fish & chips from next door in there.
The Oxnoble has a decent beer and food range but the landlord is both miserable & a Rag so probably best avoided!

Spot on mate! Great little place and the fish and chips were great. Blossoms were mint again. Cheers!

Brilliant night at Blossoms last night. Only the 2nd time I've been to Castlefield Bowl as a venue and I do really like it. It felt so intimate after huge gigs at Old Trafford and Heaton Park in the last few weeks.
I've nothing in the diary now for the next few weeks so I need to get organised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.