Giovanni van Bronckhorst

It does make you wonder if Arteta has signalled his intent to become a move on and become number one and so the appointment of Giovanni is in preparation for this to happen.

If so seems a logical move and will help him to hit the ground running.

Will be fucking shit when Pep gets off.

There literally is no one better.

This will probably be an unpopular thing to say on here but for me, City should be balls deep in Rogers as the successor.

He’s annoying as fuck but he knows his stuff and his teams play exciting football.

Are you still pissed from last night?!?

I have no doubt that City Management team have briefed the press on this.

Succession Planning is of paramount importance to City Board, post Pep.

The leaking of the van Bronckhorst name at this early stage thereby giving

fans a minimum 2 year period to find a suitable rhyming car model name..

I imagine Arteta has learned a hell of a lot from Pep & clearly has his own ideas, as he & Pep are discussing a lot of stuff constantly during games. The question would be, whether he has the personality to work his 'magic' on the players.

Re Van Bronkhorst, I think we just like to have talented people involved with the CFG full stop.

I see Pep talking to him, don’t thing I’ve ever seen him answer him! :)

Never heard of the bloke, managed Feyenord when I checked.
What ! You don’t recall him at Arsenal ?? I remember him suddenly changing the name on his shirt to Gio when he went to Barca. It was Van Bronkhorst when at arsenal . He was a decent player in the Henry, Cole pires era. Didn’t know he had started coaching though

What ! You don’t recall him at Arsenal ?? I remember him suddenly changing the name on his shirt to Gio when he went to Barca. It was Van Bronkhorst when at arsenal . He was a decent player in the Henry, Cole pires era. Didn’t know he had started coaching though
He was Feyenoord’s coach when we played them in the CL the other year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.