Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Your man is a good shout mate.

But....

1. Rogers is prem proven. He was very close to the title at Liverpool and his current Leicester team are the 3rd best in the division at present.

2. He plays exciting football.

3. He is fucking desperate to do something ‘big’.

He’d be my choice.
Couldn’t stand the press conferences. So I am out

It'd wind the scousers up, so I'd be up for it. But "proven" is up for debate. Leicester look decent this season, a real chance of getting into the top 4 so I can see where you're coming from.

He was 2 points away from being a dipper legend mate.

He did really well there and got them playing some blistering football.

He was 2 points away from being a dipper legend mate.

He did really well there and got them playing some blistering football.

By getting his tactics desperately wrong at Chelsea and with the best player in the world. But much of a muchness, I think we generally agree he's a good manager, I just think he's in a league with Mancini not Pep, but who is in a league with Pep? If the club goes for him he'll have my backing and will almost certainly win the league, which you can't complain about, but honestly can't see him being the manager to dominate every season and/or deliver European success.

He will move on to manage a National team
Not a chance, won’t get any time with the players to implement what he wants.

A sabbatical then a move to Italy, perhaps to AC Milan and try bring back the glory days of Sacchi who is a close friend of Pep. The juventus melt down would be nice as well, especially if he really did bring back the league to Milan.

I like Rodgers, clearly a good manager and I’m sure there were rumours we went for him a few years ago? Big on youth development, plays the right way, won trophies and certainly ticks a lot of the boxes.

Your man is a good shout mate.

But....

1. Rogers is prem proven. He was very close to the title at Liverpool and his current Leicester team are the 3rd best in the division at present.

2. He plays exciting football.

3. He is fucking desperate to do something ‘big’.

He’d be my choice.
Just heard him on motd 2. He talks and looks the part. Certainly a good shout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.