Girl cryogenically frozen

The snoopers bill was passed today giving away civil liberties in the name of security.

This story is the perfect smokescreen to let that one go under the radar.

CxgGBE2W8AAYHLu.jpg:large
Made me chuckle that.

The snoopers bill was passed today giving away civil liberties in the name of security.

This story is the perfect smokescreen to let that one go under the radar.
The timing of the story was a legal matter and is thus:
The case can only now be reported because Mr Justice Jackson ruled that nothing could be published until one month after JS’s death. He also ruled that her parents’ names and other specific details should remain secret.
Hence it went out at 12:01
Nowt to do with a smokescreen. I wish people would stop this modern day phenomenon of seeing elaborate convuloted imagined conspiracies everywhere

The timing of the story was a legal matter and is thus:
The case can only now be reported because Mr Justice Jackson ruled that nothing could be published until one month after JS’s death. He also ruled that her parents’ names and other specific details should remain secret.
Hence it went out at 12:01
Nowt to do with a smokescreen. I wish people would stop this modern day phenomenon of seeing elaborate convuloted imagined conspiracies everywhere

Wow...that just goes to show the level of planning they'll put into something to create a smokescreen for 'bad news'.

I'm surprised there's not been a bigger debate before about cryogenics. There's a no nothing idiot on Sky News who can't get his head round it.

Even if my closest relatives didn't do it I would get it done in a heartbeat - if I had the cash!!

Waking up in 100 or 1000 years with a cybernetically enhanced body or totally new one with the hance to live well beyond an expected human lifetime, mixing with sentient androids, travelling to distant planets? Fucking WOW !

I'd be quite happy having my brain uploaded into a computer and live in there - essentially a heaven of sorts.

I'm an athiest and believe we are just recycled stardust so religion doesn't come into it for me.

Even if androids take over and use my body as a battery like in the matrix so what I wouldn't know.

I think its about £250k just for your head to be frozen so I better get saving.

I'm surprised there's not been a bigger debate before about cryogenics. There's a no nothing idiot on Sky News who can't get his head round it.

Even if my closest relatives didn't do it I would get it done in a heartbeat - if I had the cash!!

Waking up in 100 or 1000 years with a cybernetically enhanced body or totally new one with the hance to live well beyond an expected human lifetime, mixing with sentient androids, travelling to distant planets? Fucking WOW !

I'd be quite happy having my brain uploaded into a computer and live in there - essentially a heaven of sorts.

I'm an athiest and believe we are just recycled stardust so religion doesn't come into it for me.

Even if androids take over and use my body as a battery like in the matrix so what I wouldn't know.

I think its about £250k just for your head to be frozen so I better get saving.
£37k if it's done when you're dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.