- 16 consecutive games without a clean sheet
- currently 1 point above the relegation zone

And the next game is at Bernabeu.

- 13-game winless streak
- 6 consecutive defeats

Only 8 points between Girona at 17th and Betis at 6th. A couple wins and they should be in La Liga next season as well

- 13-game winless streak
- 6 consecutive defeats

That's pretty bleak. I felt kinda down in Melbourne but after reading that it's not so bad.

Hopefully it turns soon and get some much needed points.

La Liga is so competitive this season, you're a couple of weeks from either Europe or going down. I think they'll be fine personally, but they really shouldn't be losing 2-0 at home to bottom of the league.

As expected, we are doing poorly this year. Terrible trainer, and it shows. Bad signings this year, and it shows. Porro being one of the few lights.

As expected, we are doing poorly this year. Terrible trainer, and it shows. Bad signings this year, and it shows. Porro being one of the few lights.

Luiz again on the bench. Has he shown signs of improvement this season, or has he not played enough to say either way? Is there any news on Roberts? Looked at his statistics recently and saw that he hadn’t managed 90 minutes in a game since October 2017.

Luiz again on the bench. Has he shown signs of improvement this season, or has he not played enough to say either way? Is there any news on Roberts? Looked at his statistics recently and saw that he hadn’t managed 90 minutes in a game since October 2017.

Luiz has improved. From dogshit (last year) to an utility player. I wouldn't start him probably, but he now be used for rotation. Roberts injured himself, for two months. I fully expect him to return and continue playing. Maybe not as a starter in general, as there is Portu in front of him, but he seems a very decent player. He may even displace Borja García, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.