Girona FC 2018/2019

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by BlueindianNewcity, 27 Jul 2018.

1. domalino

domalino

Stuani going would completely fuck them. He's scored more than half their goals, and the ones he doesn't score are usually created by him causing havoc.

If Roberts comes back in the form he was prior to his injury, Girona will probably get Europa League, without Stuani they'll might be in relegation trouble.

Last edited: 17 Jan 2019
  2. Lovebitesandeveryfing

Lovebitesandeveryfing

Very good to see that Aleix Garcia and Douglas Luiz are doing so well out in Catalonia (Spain?). Honestly, I've barely seen either of them play. Does anyone who's seen more think that either of them could do the sort of job that Fern is doing? Not as good, obviously, but getting towards that holding-break up role? We've obviously got to have a plan B, and even a plan C as regards De Jong at this point.

3. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

It’s all very compressed in the middle of La Liga ATM, isn’t it? Only 5 points covering 7-17th so quick rises and falls are possible.

4. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    Maybe in a few years for Aleix, the timing is wrong (he's too young/raw and Dinho too old, we'd need to sign someone). Don't really rate Luiz tbh.

5. Afganitia

Afganitia

Team supported:
    Girona FC
    Luiz? Midtable team quality, if he works had.

6. Delphinho

Delphinho

What about Garcia?

7. Afganitia

Afganitia

Team supported:
    Girona FC
    He's better imo. Just maybe a bit green. I could see him in a Europa league team in a couple of years. Not the position of Fernandinho, though.

Pd:I am terrible at judging a player potential.

8. WallyA

WallyA

Aleix Garcia playing against Barcelona right now, good time to check him in action. Luiz on the bench, they usually rotate playing.

9. cleavers

cleavers

Who shows La Liga these days ?

10. WallyA

WallyA

Do you mean who watches La Liga? I just watch our loanees if they are playing, been following academy and loanees for years whenever possible.