give eastlands its kippax back, straw poll.

Balti said:
Put them in the morgue that is the upper tier of the West Stand. Out of sight, out of hearing.

don't mind it in the upper tier of the east or west stands,you don't get too many mongs up there

Its been brilliant up in the Kippax the last 3 months, around 307/08/09 the singing has been tops, it carries on up from below, the difference the last 3 months has ment a few have moved along from the 305 area.
Ho it would work with the away fans up there I don't know, it wouldn't be easy to split the stand I wouldn't think.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Its been brilliant up in the Kippax the last 3 months, around 307/08/09 the singing has been tops, it carries on up from below, the difference the last 3 months has ment a few have moved along from the 305 area.
Ho it would work with the away fans up there I don't know, it wouldn't be easy to split the stand I wouldn't think.

In the 3rd tier the blocks hold the most people though if I'm correct? So that would mean, the away fans would only need 4 blocks, most probably, and for teams like Fulham and other's who wouldn't fill the allocation, give them 2 blocks and fill the rest with blues.

dont see the practicality (?) of moving them up in the east stand, in terms of splitting up the stand anyway.
i agree with what someone said about the away fans feeling intimidated being stuck in the middle of two singin sections, i kno a few reds that went to the derby that we won 1-0 a couple years back and they said it was very intimidating in that sea of blues

Home fans at Molineux used to be above us, as we were sat on the bottom tier. Spending 90 mins dodging everything from coins and lighters to bottles of piss is no fun.

Can you imagine the shite that would rain down on East 1 & 2?

Interstate 5 said:
Home fans at Molineux used to be above us, as we were sat on the bottom tier. Spending 90 mins dodging everything from coins and lighters to bottles of piss is no fun.

Can you imagine the shite that would rain down on East 1 & 2?

lol........a guy I knew always took an umbrella to Molineux because of the rain of spit from above.

stimo said:
dont see the practicality (?) of moving them up in the east stand, in terms of splitting up the stand anyway.
i agree with what someone said about the away fans feeling intimidated being stuck in the middle of two singin sections, i kno a few reds that went to the derby that we won 1-0 a couple years back and they said it was very intimidating in that sea of blues

Couldn't put them in the 3rd tier as the only way up there (and out again) is by the spirals meaning they'd be mixing with us City fans. Can't see GMP approving that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.