Give Eastlands its Kippax

BlueT said:
Would it not be possible to move the away section across into the corner between the South Stand and the East Stand? This would create a huge singing section behind the goal, and still next to the away fans. It would also still allow easy access for away fans to their coaches.
this has always been my stance. can anyone see whats wrong with it cos i can't.

I totally agree with the principal of this thread..Is there any way that Garry Cooke could be made aware of the fans feelings in on this matter ?

Maybes someone write to him and the club can begin exploring the possibilities of it happening before next seasons CL push ?....I'll do it mesself anyway !!!

The fans who want to sing all being in one end with flags and banners is how it should be.I hate to admit it but at the FreezeBlock Stadium the other week the perimiter of the second tier looked (and sounded briefly) pretty impressive..Whereas our "singers" are distributed in several small pockets, are constantly singing different songs at the same time and despite having some pretty good flags and banners , these are also scattered around like a mad womans shit....

make this a sticky Ric(ky) !!!

BUMP

We can't do anythign about the results but we can try and do something about this.

Any chance of a sticky so it is always at the top? You have read my PM Matty but not replied, any chance of a sticky mate?

de niro said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
We need a sticky
i've asked the boss but he's yet to reply.

threaten him with one of these it works for me

VXWAdult%20Baseball%20Bat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.