Give Eastlands its Kippax

I've got Bluewatch on it. I'll try Bluevibe but knowing them they'll all start saying "It'll never work" and sneering.

Like they did about the Shambles Square get together, although they changed their tune when they saw the photos!!

Didsbury Dave said:
I've got Bluewatch on it. I'll try Bluevibe but knowing them they'll all start saying "It'll never work" and sneering.

Like they did about the Shambles Square get together, although they changed their tune when they saw the photos!!

Well in mate, that's the spirit. It may not work but at least we'll try something.

"Nothing ventured, nothign gained"

I know you've got good intentions and all mate, but the police just won't have it. Where the away fans are now is just too convenient for them to get them out the ground safely. Don't forget the Legends Lounge is also split into an away area of sorts as well, which means that away corporates get a slice of the action.

The away fans are in an ideal location, and I don't think moving them around will improve the atmosphere.

The North Stand at Maine Road was where the away fans were housed and that is now the South Stand. The reason why thats the stand with the best atmosphere is because it is next to the away fans. Wouldn't work anywhere else.

The Kippax was where the atmosphere was when it was standing, but this too housed the away fans a lot of the time, or was next to them in the platt lane at least.

johnmc said:
The North Stand at Maine Road was where the away fans were housed and that is now the South Stand. The reason why thats the stand with the best atmosphere is because it is next to the away fans. Wouldn't work anywhere else.

The Kippax was where the atmosphere was when it was standing, but this too housed the away fans a lot of the time, or was next to them in the platt lane at least.

We'd still be next to the away fans, there will just be more off us next to them.

Well done, IP.

Operation 'ONE END' is officially up and running.

Please, please, please everyone and their mothers, please sign the petition.

Question for Admin: can we have it as a sticky?

Signed. Fantastic idea IP. I'll be back in the UK for next season and will hopefully be getting a season ticket in the 'new Kippax'.

Ric, surely we can make this a sticky.....?

im going to coms today to see if me n my two kids can get a move into or nearest the south stand as possible at the risk of looking a newb gloryhunter in the south, but that doesnt matter does it. i want to hear the 1st verse of my father, the tevez tune, ireland is superman, not bluemoon once every match... even my own kids are telling me to calm down every game sat in n/e ...thats the effect the north has on people...i want my kids to experience city without phycological barriers...like feeling like you've just landed from mars cos your singing on your own...and having to watch your language when rag scum are cheating like f@@k....signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.