Give Mark Hughes a new contract.........RIGHT NOW!!!!

I think you will find if he hits his objectives for the season, maybe a trophy in there, new contract will be discussed in the summer, no chance before though

lee-mcfc said:
Robbo. said:
It makes sense, give him a contract and make it clear to the players hes going nowhere quickly.

discuss!
are you on crack?

DONT give him a new contract.

The day MH's contract ends with City is the day my 39 years of support for this club ends, because without doubt you 'NEW MONEY FANS' are MORONS...MH has been the most successful manager with City that we've had in years & all you true 'OLD MONEY' fans know what we've been through over the years & the worst manager we ever had was Sven Boring Erickson...who was the last manager at City that only lost 1 game & got us into the semi's of the Carling Cup?? The 'old money fans' know the answer, but the majority of ppl on here wouldn't know cos their 'new money fans' who were supporting Manure & Chelski until last year & wouldn't have a f*cking clue!! I don't want to be associated with a club who've now got fans who call for the managers head when he's only lost 1 game... MORONS!!

chris313nt said:
lee-mcfc said:
are you on crack?

The day MH's contract ends with City is the day my 39 years of support for this club ends, because without doubt you 'NEW MONEY FANS' are MORONS...MH is the most successful manager we've had in years & all you true 'OLD MONEY' fans know what we've been through over the years & the worst manager we ever had was Sven Boring Erickson...who was the last manager at City that only lost 1 game & got us into the semi's of the Carling Cup?? The 'old money fans' know the answer, but the majority of ppl on here wouldn't know cos their 'new money fans' who were supporting Manure & Chelski until last year & wouldn't have a f*cking clue!! I don't want to be associated with a club who've now got fans who call for the managers head when he's only lost 1 game... MORONS!!

I know this is against the code of conduct, and I pride myself on never resorting to insults on Bluemoon.

But you're a real dick.

Sorry Mods, but I think you'll agree that these are extenuating circumstances

chris313nt said:
lee-mcfc said:
are you on crack?

The day MH's contract ends with City is the day my 39 years of support for this club ends, because without doubt you 'NEW MONEY FANS' are MORONS...MH has been the most successful manager with City that we've had in years & all you true 'OLD MONEY' fans know what we've been through over the years & the worst manager we ever had was Sven Boring Erickson...who was the last manager at City that only lost 1 game & got us into the semi's of the Carling Cup?? The 'old money fans' know the answer, but the majority of ppl on here wouldn't know cos their 'new money fans' who were supporting Manure & Chelski until last year & wouldn't have a f*cking clue!! I don't want to be associated with a club who've now got fans who call for the managers head when he's only lost 1 game... MORONS!!

PMSL

chris313nt said:
lee-mcfc said:
are you on crack?

Dont think you will be missed too much, supported city for 24 years and i dont rate MH that highly!

Didsbury Dave said:
chris313nt said:
The day MH's contract ends with City is the day my 39 years of support for this club ends, because without doubt you 'NEW MONEY FANS' are MORONS...MH is the most successful manager we've had in years & all you true 'OLD MONEY' fans know what we've been through over the years & the worst manager we ever had was Sven Boring Erickson...who was the last manager at City that only lost 1 game & got us into the semi's of the Carling Cup?? The 'old money fans' know the answer, but the majority of ppl on here wouldn't know cos their 'new money fans' who were supporting Manure & Chelski until last year & wouldn't have a f*cking clue!! I don't want to be associated with a club who've now got fans who call for the managers head when he's only lost 1 game... MORONS!!

I know this is against the code of conduct, and I pride myself on never resorting to insults on Bluemoon.

But you're a real dick.

Back at you Dickhead Dave...your one of the idiots who calls for the managers head for 1 loss...look in the mirror, theres an idiot looking at you...code of conduct? Don't make me laugh...I also read the cr*p you write & it would help if you had some knowledge...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
chris313nt said:

Dont think you will be missed too much, supported city for 24 years and i dont rate MH that highly!

Supported them since you were born then, eh? Who was the last manager who took us to the semi's & only lost 1 game then brain drain!! Cos thats what success at this club is measured by...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
chris313nt said:

by your id I would say you were born then.....correct me if I am wrong
If you were born in 85 I suggest you pull your head out of your arse and start believing.
Ask your father.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.