Give the Falklands back FFS

daveduke67 said:
Boff said:
every-time a penguin flew over? why? due to looking up too much and losing balance?

Penguins can't fly. Unless they've been twatted by the polar bear that's being attacked by 5,000 of them.

Skilled ones can in jets, or when they jump really really high out of the water or fired out of one of those circus cannons.

What's the Polar bear doing there in the first place, on his hols from the North Pole? If they visit both poles does that mean they're bi-polar? If so that could shed light on how they got into a massive brawl.
Also penguins shouldn't pick on tourists, especially if they've been trained by the army. It's just not on.

I remember the kippax said:
unsworthblue said:
they used to employ a fella to pick up penguins in the Falkland isles just after the war,all these penguins would look upto the sky when the RAF would fly over and end up falling over

a great urban myth - that would be the RAF flying in the Falklands FFS - so many times I had to rely on a Navy Seaking as the RAF refused to fly to Mount Adam in the snow as their helicopters weren't "all weather"......

lol I had just the same problem!!! RAF were no use at all but those navy guys got me out the crap several times......who were you with in the conflict?.....

Boff said:
daveduke67 said:
Penguins can't fly. Unless they've been twatted by the polar bear that's being attacked by 5,000 of them.

Skilled ones can in jets, or when they jump really really high out of the water or fired out of one of those circus cannons.

What's the Polar bear doing there in the first place, on his hols from the North Pole? If they visit both poles does that mean they're bi-polar? If so that could shed light on how they got into a massive brawl.
Also penguins shouldn't pick on tourists, especially if they've been trained by the army. It's just not on.

The polar bears were flown in specially to eat the penguins that had fallen over as the guy that picked them up was getting a bad back from bending over picking up stupid fat penguins.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Found out a while ago I was off to the see the penquins again and was going to miss the last home game, checked my admin today only to find out I am going early so will miss the season from Apr 15 onwards. First SC for 9 years and still Thatcher is pissing me off.

Was it my reference to penguins when you first said about being posted there a while ago ?? :)

oakiecokie said:
Now why would you say that? It's nothing more than I said in an earlier qoute... yes it is a boring six months (after the first exciting (I really meant sphincter calibrating) time liberating the bloody things), having done it 4 times since- especially in South Georgia, but what gives you the right to come up with a comment like that? I've been there and seen it, done that - have you?

I was having a go at the guy who couldn`t see the wood for the trees with the joke from previous posts.
With him only having so few posts within 12 months,I assumed he was coming on here taking the piss.
I salute all our Forces and have nothing but admiration for all of them.
So my sincere apologies to you and anyone else,either from the Forces or ex lads,in making light of a possible other Forces man,who appeared in my eyes to be a possible Rag.
No malice was intended to you my friend.
I`ll see if the other guy responds and will likewise do the same

Quite right, please don't tar me with the rag brush. Only come on here to check out how the ex villa lads are getting on, and you lot have got to say about dunny and Ireland. I'm in the army ad well so something I am passionate about. Like I said I hoped it was a joke and not one of us that really believed it!

My sincere apologies for painting you with the RAG brush and moreso with your direct involvement with our Armed Forces.
With you only having a few number of posts I assumed you were a RAG coming on here,giving it some verbal.Something not uncommon !!
As I pointed out to your "colleague" I have great admiration for all our Armed Forces and therfore I hope you will accept my apologies,for any offence or upset I may have caused.
Never intended !!
Unless you were a RAG !! lol

daveduke67 said:
Boff said:
every-time a penguin flew over? why? due to looking up too much and losing balance?

You;re right.they haven;t the brains to be pilots.I;ve seen the books they write. :-/

I know you meant it as a bit of fun..... but I fought for that bit of shite in the South Atlantic and left some good mates there - and afterwards with PTSD... sorry to bring a dose of reality ;-)

however, enjoy your airconditioned death star at MPA - beats the shit out of the coastel in Stanley - and as for my little radio hut in South Georgia - that was about as exciting as watching Stoke vs Wigan...
Yes mate as you know its a bit of fun, 6 times down there for me and oh the joys of 6 months on the 'coastel' remember drinking a few in the shed, we may have met you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.