Give the Falklands back FFS

Yes i agree with the OP. Give it back, it doesn't belong to us, typical English mentality, empire building and all that. Face it we no right to be there. Let argentina have it's island back, and ship all the soldiers to afghanistan, there's a war going on you know!

glen quagmire said:
Yes i agree with the OP. Give it back, it doesn't belong to us, typical English mentality, empire building and all that. Face it we no right to be there. Let argentina have it's island back, and ship all the soldiers to afghanistan, there's a war going on you know!
glen quagmire said:
you are a tool. We had claimed sovereignty before an Argentinan ever inhabited the island. I would rather die defending UK territory than in afghan in some kind of anti terror war. Don't get me wrong, I take the queens shilling and will go and do my job to my utmost wherever I'm sent. But your point of view annoys me, learn your history, otherwise you will carry on making a fool of yourself.

zapbranny said:
glen quagmire said:
glen quagmire said:
you are a tool. We had claimed sovereignty before an Argentinan ever inhabited the island. I would rather die defending UK territory than in afghan in some kind of anti terror war. Don't get me wrong, I take the queens shilling and will go and do my job to my utmost wherever I'm sent. But your point of view annoys me, learn your history, otherwise you will carry on making a fool of yourself.

Clarkie is that you?

Never offended me, apart from the rag bit!. But quagmires post was not sarcastic or funny just plain bollocks.

snipers-protect-penguins.jpg

You are either a very ignorant little shit or you are a disrespectful immigrant. Either way this thread is a disgrace to our nation and those brave men who fought and died for the Falklands.You have no concept of honor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.