Give yourself advice

do your f*cking revision - they'll be a waste of time in 10 years but you'll need those O and A Levels to get on the first couple of rungs

Don't understand the amount of blues saying they'd tell themselves to keep the faith as well, when did you never?
Not as if we can switch clubs is it.

1/ Don't give a fuck about what others think, say or do. Stay Real!

2/ avoid relationships in your 20's, forget women. keep up with the MMA, women will come and go.

3/ Don't get Expelled from school, fucking behave you little shit!

1) Study hard - you will always need qualifications.
2) Don't smoke.
3) Don't go out with that girl who will break your heart & leave you a wreck - you are too young to experience such shit.

It's not true...you don't go blind.....
th

Get a trade.(money will always follow)
Love like crazy coz you never know when it will end .....
Move to another country and experience it
Live today like its your last

I have been extremely fortunate in my life. I have achieved all my dreams and goals. How? Don't listen to the clap trap and drivel sprouted out by others. Make your own mind up and go for it. I was in the army when I learnt this. A posting order to Bahrain went up on the notice board just about everyone there was saying things like 'arsehole of the world', all these guys had never been there, one guy said to me don't take any notice go and find out for yourself. So I did, best 9 months of my army career, we finished work at 1 every day and had loads of time. Most guys just sat on their pits or went to the bar. Guy in the next bed to me had the piss taken out of him because he went to the sailing club because it was supposed to be full of officers but as there was little else to do I went with him. What a blast, had a great time, never did get to know anyone's rank. When not there played every sport imaginable. Worked hard and played hard, came back a different guy and made up my own mind and mapped a course to take and went for it. It was bloody hard work but it paid dividends. Wouldn't change a thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.