Given or Hart

Given for me. I also think Hart is a bit too good for the bench though and he'll surely be asking how much game time he's going to get next season. Maybe he should be loaned out so long as it's in the prem.

sweenyuk said:
Given does not contraol the area. He is just a shot stopper, when in fact the shot should never have taken place. Ned was pleading with him to come and get the ball which lead to Fulhams second gaol and he stood motionless. Also Given was patheticaly slow releasing the ball when we were losing. He never throws out for a fast break, allows time for the oposition to line up their defence ready for him to hoof it and our players miss out again. I would put Hart back in goal at the drop of a hat. He is passionate about where he wants to go, Given feels he has done it all already, but where are his medals..??
Pretty much agree with that not the medals bit though

maybe he was pathetically slow because the players were pathetically not moving quick enough to get into space.

hart will be great but given has more experience. will be an odd situation next year hopefully he gets loaned out so he can continue to develop

We'd be out of sight on Thursday if it were'nt for Givens acts of brilliance. I like Joe, he has tremendous potential but Given is a far better GK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.