Given or Hart

Hart had a shocker against Lisbon. Both goals I thought Given would have done better with (1st one mainly). Sometimes I think Given's poorness at dealing with crosses can overshadow what he does better than nearly every keeper.

Got to be joe, as he is our future, but whoever gets the shout will have to be 1st class as they will be pushing each other to stay in the side, so the real winner is Manchester City. (AKA Gods own).

Always a good one this.
Me ? I d start with Shay but use Hart as often as possible, certainly in the Europa s and CC games.Given has the experience but Hart is most definitely City s future.

Hart displayed some youthful mistakes last night, especially in his kicking. He played a short ball out of the box to a player with TWO attackers approaching and we ended up hoofing the ball out of play at the halfway line and the other was the one that hit our own player in the back and rebounded straight back to him for a volley!

Can't say as the backline has shown much confidence in either game, but with the chopping and changing at this part of the season, training sessions are probably more important than the games we have played to date.

I would be VERY surprised if there was not rotation of the two of them, with any drop in form being deadly for whomever starts in goal. There is no doubt that Hart is the future and that Given is in his twilight years. However, whether the future is already here and Given is done? I don't think it is quite so cut and dry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.