Giving them the satisfaction...

tolmie's hairdoo

Don't.

I've let the last couple of United victories really affect my mood for a couple hours, just little things, the hope before the letdowns, etc.

Over analysing the potential scenarios, what points we might need.

However, it just all came to me in an absolute instant last night, and it was put to bed and might make life a little simpler.

That's exactly what they want, that's exactly how they try to gain an advantage.

Once I let my hatred of United come to the fore, everything else is easy street. Just refuse to let them have the satisfaction of getting one over you in terms of impacting your state of mind.

There is nothing we can do to influence their results. Worry about the things we can change.

I have control only over this and fellow blues can follow suit. Take away the points predictors, the stats and the form guides.

It really is as simple as one game at a time or we will drive ourselves mad, crippled by fear.

Boxers sometimes look past their next opponent because of the riches on offer, only to get sparked out.

This team of ours, perhaps we do them a great disservice. They really are something special and we just need to remember it during the peaks and troughs?

Well said but won't stop me worrying.

Worse squad in years for fergie and they are getting the job done and seem to be having more luck than any team i've seen for years

I just tell them this...they lost at home to Blackburn, Blackburn scored 3 goals at the swamp. We beat Blackburn at the Etihad and Blackburn had their only shot on target in added on time and Joe felt embarrassed saving it! They have to play Blackburn away... gets them thinking ;)

Forget Arsenal, Swansea on Sunday is where our focus should be, as the OP says, one game at a time, forget what Utd did at WHL against a weakened spuds, let them believe the media hype, pages and pages of Utd in the papers yet a small right up on how Citys was a forgone conclusion ( just the way i like it ), as i told my rag collegue this morning in work, your more scared of us than we are of you, because we have the better squad.

Why cant people see theyre under as much pressure as us, if not more? Were better than any team in this league and we've proved it. Were top of the pile, the pressure is on the rest to catch us, no mean feat considering our results so far. I have an unflinching belief in this team and believe of late they have developed and unflinching belief in themselves. Our recent run of results will instil a sense of urgency along with a confidence thats going to be damned near impossible to break. Catch us if you can. Ask yourself this...if the scum can come through the recent games they have unscathed what makes you (or them) think that we cant?

We are due a run in of luck so keep the faith, great OP lets back them all the way regardless of what happens, don't buy into the medja lies that we NEED it this year or we will never win it, any other year we would be home and dry by now, but somehow they have kept themselves in it, THEY are hanging on, we can do no more than keep winning and keep the pressure firmly on them lot.

i`m loving the fact that we get mentioned by them in their post match interviews...

throw into the equation that shrek and camelface constantly bring us up at every opportunity and you kind of get the impression that they smell the fear....

and what have we said in interviews about them? Diddly squat....

one game at a time and we`re looking focused.....

I have a similar way of dealing with these pests.

I use a "Rafa rant" style approach.

Our goals to games ratio is better: FACT

Our goals conceded per game ratio is better:FACT

Take these FACTS and take them to the end of the season and there is only one outcome.

Sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.