Glass tunnel to changing rooms

did you not get that survey asking about alternative places to sit other than 211/12
we're next to be moved you watch

i am saying 212 it might be 222. 93.20 level with the penalty spot on colin bell. it's just ok. Going to do joes next season for a change.

Is the glass going be like a one way mirror or blacked out on the other side? Wouldn't want all the gawping before they go out on to the field to affect their mental focus also not all players like the media and fan attention as much as others.

Is the glass going be like a one way mirror or blacked out on the other side? Wouldn't want all the gawping before they go out on to the field to affect their mental focus also not all players like the media and fan attention as much as others.
To be fair after a couple of games our lads will be used to it, chances are our opponents will feel the pressure if that's the right word.

I'm in 211 and the flow of people heading towards the 93:20 bar at half time is ridiculous. I assume they'll begin to extend the corporate tier around.

If I can't relocate to somewhere better for 17/18 then I'll jack it in. I didn't move back to Manchester for this.

You seriously need to give your head a wobble.

your right, other then big games the corporate sections are half empty. the balance in the ground is wrong, its becoming too corporate, even though our fan base is the opposite of that. like another poster said does this mean we will have an empty block of seats behind the dug out ?

imagine next year, pep turns around to get the crowd going and its a bunch of wealthy tourists sat there..

There was sweet FA reaction from the fans to Pep this season mate.

Should be pretty special though the tunnel. Imagine kids seeing their heros close up like that. No other club can offer this.
You've inadvertently summed up everything that is wrong about modern football in that one short post. It's quite sad really how far the game has shifted away from its roots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.