Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Primal Scream are pretty embarrassing.

Thought Little Smiz was really good when doing the stuff off Grey Area however, Kate Tempest was miles better earlier in the day.

Yet to be moved by anything that I've seen so far.

Edit. Before I went for a pint or two I did see Wet Leg. They were good.

I actually think shes just got a lot of followers. I was hoping for some substance but she's a bit Coldplay or the ginger guy or Liverpool just popular so everyone likes it. She was Mellow.
She is solo Coldplay. They are technically excellent too but not really my cup of tea. Fair play to her though, She has the crowd captivated. I’m watching James at the Parr Hall in Warrington next week….that’s more like it :-)

Actually I have changed my mind. She is excellent albeit in a mellow way. Very talented.

I saw her live a few years ago without really knowing who she was, her brother is absolutely brilliant and she’s got a great voice.

Not normally my cup of tea but thought they were very good and she had the crowd for most of it, which is better than a lot of headliners I’ve seen at glasto before.

Wouldn’t agree with the mellow bit though, she’s excellent at the electronic songs, she’s good at the mellow ones.

Last edited:
Wet leg
Plant/krauss
sleaford mods
Confidence man
Supergrass
St vincent
Foals

All killed it today

Tomorrow looks a bit meh but looking forward to
Self esteem
Squid
Baebadoo
Roisin murphy
Its all very well easing out the old style guitar bands but it has to be said, Glasto is dying on its arse with headliners like these.

They'd be better off just going full rave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.