Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Im obv getting so old now because so far its been shockingly bad, just watching blossoms…… despite the city bit words fail me
I’ve no idea how they’re so big. They’re a nothing band with girly-pop nothing songs. I refuse to put them in my Manchester playlist on Apple Music and I’ve even got a couple of Simply Red songs on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even sure it’s that. Watched Sam Fender just before her and he was really good, had the crowd absolutely bouncing. Billie Eilish I just don’t get one bit. Awful stuff.
Good job you don’t have epilepsy I had to turn it off, saw the comments by Jo Wiley and some bloke I don’t know with a bad haircut and he was lording it up, saying it was just her on stage and no need for gimmicky light show etc! I thought what the fuck was he watching, you couldn’t even see her half the time, one of the best sets ever! Give me a break. My highlight was Crowded House, Anyway roll on today looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.