Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Im obv getting so old now because so far its been shockingly bad, just watching blossoms…… despite the city bit words fail me

Last edited:
Its all very well easing out the old style guitar bands but it has to be said, Glasto is dying on its arse with headliners like these.

They'd be better off just going full rave.
Only 3 of those I mentioned are not indie/guitar bands

There was plenty more on through the day, too much focus on the headliners and not on the vast amount of talent on te 5 other stages

It has never been just old style guitar bands as seen on line ups over the decades

1981Poster.jpg1986Poster.jpg1990Poster.jpg

Last edited:
I tried but failed to watch more than 15 minutes of BA as my granddaughter is a huge fan and will quiz me. Bloody hell she was poor.
Thank heavens for Alison and Robert though. They were sublime.

Oh yes, I’ve heard of him, wouldn’t know any of his music, or as they say, wouldn’t know him if I fell over him:)
It's never too late to get into good music - it can and will change your life! Get basically any Led Zeppelin album and then you can get to know Robert Plant intimately and become a happier person as a result. Then get any Bowie and Pink Floyd albums from the 70s and all of the Smiths albums and everything in this world will move a step closer to making some sort of sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.