Glastonbury 2024

I missed out again this year.
Decent bands, memories of glastos past and blatant trolling of the hippies in here...

Half Man Half Biscuit come up with the goods as per:

C-O-R-G-I (CORGI registered friends)
C-O-R-G-I (CORGI registered friends)
You meet up on a Monday with your
CORGI registered friends

You call Glastonbury "Glasto"
You'd like to go there one day
When they've put up the gun towers
To keep the hippies away

Gave up my ticket this year for the first time ever for various reasons (mostly spending too many holidays watching City away in the CL) but wishing I was there now, looks amazing as always. Best festival in the world by a distance

Gave up my ticket this year for the first time ever for various reasons (mostly spending too many holidays watching City away in the CL) but wishing I was there now, looks amazing as always. Best festival in the world by a distance
What do you mean exactly you gave up your ticket. We've been three times but haven't been able to get tickets for the past five years. It seems its down to luck. Yet some seem to get tickets every year?

And don’t yet qualify as a FOC by my own metric, but saw James the other week at the new arena and they don’t half put on some show…unbelievable band to see live, so very much looking forward to that on Sunday too

What do you mean exactly you gave up your ticket. We've been three times but haven't been able to get tickets for the past five years. It seems it’s down to luck. Yet some seem to get tickets every year?
Someone I know gets them every year I’ve never been able to, it’s got to be a fix!
I’d just like to say if Dua Lipa ever needs a hand changing costumes I’m available

Not a huge fan of Dua Lipa's music but she has genuinely has great prescence, confidence and energy.
She does have a slew of decent pop tracks too.
Her earlier stuff was better, raw, but she had a great singing voice, it's not coming over tonight, just "generic woman singer" voice.

It's all a bit too "pop" for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.