Glastonbury 2024

Someone I know gets them every year I’ve never been able to, it’s got to be a fix!
I’d just like to say if Dua Lipa ever needs a hand changing costumes I’m available
Complete luck. I had five devices on the go with multiple tabs as did my lad’s mates. I didn’t get a sniff but you only need one to be lucky…

This is the weekend where I understand what the people who say there’s too much football on TV are talking about!
There's just been too much shit football on TV in the last 2 weeks, with the odd bit of entertainment here and there, luckily we all have City for 9 months every year, I rarely watch any other these days during the season.

What do you mean exactly you gave up your ticket. We've been three times but haven't been able to get tickets for the past five years. It seems its down to luck. Yet some seem to get tickets every year?
Managed to get a ticket in the general sale for this year (that happened at the end of last year) but decided to not pay the full balance for various reasons including the lineup.

Been lucky enough to snag a ticket for 2017 onwards through the usual route (in a group of 6, all dedicated people trying on multiple devices etc) but I suspect the amount of bots/massive groups who have a big spreadsheet etc to get tickets is increasing every year. Not to mention the weather has been good for every festival since 2016 and it being broadcast on the BBC, which probably encourages those on the fence to apply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.