Glastonbury 2024

iPlayer, just watching the Paul Heaton set

Amazing - great lyricist, great songs, great frontman.

Obviously no Jaqui Abbot there, but Rianne Downey alongside him is doing a fantastic job.

They performed together last year at T in The Park (not certain if it's still on iPlayer) but they were fantastic together then

That's how I feel about her music very generic pop stuff.
Yes true, I'm 62 year old, but she had a voice that was great 4 or 5 years ago, and I enjoyed how she sang.

She seems to have morphed (trained) out of it, there have been a few songs tonight where it has come through for short bits, but not enough for me, almost like it's been too much for her to take in being there (she's never stopped going on about that).

As always having an amazing time at Glastonbury, love reading this thread every year for the same posters to make the same posts who clearly have never been or seen the actual demographic.

Remember there's about 4000 acts on at Glastonbury and bbc shows a fraction. You'll not see much but the dance scene takes up the most of it.

I've volunteered for oxfam this week so not as nuts as usual but was great to see the festival on the days before the general public could get in. And the crew bars are brilliant.

Currently in the brewery bar, playing soul and funk until 3am it's rocking.

There's just been too much shit football on TV in the last 2 weeks, with the odd bit of entertainment here and there, luckily we all have City for 9 months every year, I rarely watch any other these days during the season.
Oh I rarely watch any football apart from Manchester City and England but it’s the ‘there’s always football on’ gang that get me.
Except Glastonbury when the BBC seems to be taken over by it! Then I sort of get where they’re coming from. I like my music but not this noisy. Each to their own I guess. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.