Glastonbury 2024

Its not, the headliner gigs are rammed near the stage but the rest

Have you been to a gig recently, prices have gone through the roof due to artists getting very little money via Spotify. ACDC tickets were over £381 , Stevie Nicks were also way over £250.
I'm not paying that, up to you if you see that as fair value or can stomach it

I agree with you on this, I went late 90's early 00's it was big then but you could get round everything and the only real crowds were near the main stages, think it was around 100 thousand max then. It's about 200 now isn't it?
I think it is around 200k now including staff. It just feels like too many, they are being greedy but someone is giving them a licence for it so not just down to the Eavis family.

Disagree entirely in that, while I acknowledge nods to Talking Heads, James Murphy is fantastic songwriter and front man in his own right. But hey, musical taste is subjective.

Agree and I admit to being slightly biased in my praise for the greatest band ever and the godly genius that is David Byrne. Only slightly though:-)

Show me someone who is able to traverse life and never be hypocritical to some degree or at some points.
Nobody lives their life in a 100% uncompromising way.
A lot (repeat a lot, not all) of vegans do seem to like to take the moral high ground, though. And like to preach to others. And as you said, no one is 100% perfect. Not me, not you, not them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.