Glastonbury 2024

There's a middle aged woman been signing the Ayra Starr set on BBC who's having a whale of a time. She's been replaced now by someone younger but who's nowhere near as into it.

Surprised they can be still arsed pissing about with the cows :)
Probably just a hobby now. That guy must be a multi millionaire by now. And, as any farmer over here will tell you (and I live in a rural area), there's no money in farming. Yet very few of them are prepared to sell up. If some neighbouring land comes on the market, they're after it!

All this love for The Sugababes all of a sudden- nobody voted for them when I included them in my Song Cup selections last year !
i have loved them for over twenty years , since the originals and every mixture of the band have been good , the songs are all brilliant and has meshed together with each change , great to see them back together and doing great

What have you got against vegans. My wife is a vegan and she wouldn't be bothered about what you're doing because you eat meat.

I don’t eat meat either. I’m a vegetarian. All these protest groups are militant vegans who attack anyone who don’t support their views. They’re terrorists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.