Global IT outage

It’s a near hour on the bus. Already been through beautiful Birkenhead and now sunny Rock Ferry.

I was able to buy a ticket for Hereford v Birmingham City U21’s this morning so it may only effect some businesses.

No point fretting though is there. If you need to change buses and have time visit an ATM.

If you are going all that way just for a bit of shopping I'm sure you'll find another way to make it worth while.

A bit later on yes, but started as a sysprog on 370s and 3090s.

Fond memories of the AS400, not sexy but a decent and flexible workhorse. With the smaller models that weren't rack mounted it used to always make me smile where customers found homes for them.

Not MS afterall, looks like its a cyber security company called CloudStrike. sounds as though they did a driver update last night and its crashing windows machines at a kernel level.

Normally stuff like this would be done in a staged manor so issues wouldnt be so bad but it got pushed globally. If this is true its a fuck up of epic proportions.
Kernel level? Is that because people ask "what the fuck kernel is wrong with it this time?"

No point fretting though is there. If you need to change buses and have time visit an ATM.

If you are going all that way just for a bit of shopping I'm sure you'll find another way to make it worth while.

Cheshire Oaks is pretty special. All good brands but well discounted.

I recall getting the bus from town to the Trafford Centre once but forgot the rags were at home. The traffic was horrendous with them all getting off to Surrey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.