Global IT outage

Kernel level? Is that because people ask "what the fuck kernel is wrong with it this time?"

Lol yeah.

But in all seriousness last time I saw a kernal level crash it basically turned the PC into a doorstop. odds are the machines wont boot so wont be able to be fixed remotely. if they are lucky they maybe able to fix one at a time.

Its gonna be horrific to fix them all.

Lol yeah.

But in all seriousness last time I saw a kernal level crash it basically turned the PC into a doorstop. odds are the machines wont boot so wont be able to be fixed remotely. if they are lucky they maybe able to fix one at a time.

Its gonna be horrific to fix them all.
Still blue screen looping mine, cba driving to Manchester to have it fixed, phone can go on silent I think.

Hahaha remember that absolute bollocks? My god people are stupid.
I worked in an office in town at the time and we were getting phone calls and blokes coming to the office to offer their "technical expertise" to ensure all our computers and electrical items would be safe - and how the world will end if we don't.......

We all held our breath at midnight and ran to the kitchen to make sure the microwave still worked......

I worked y2k and earned tons of money for nothing. But I guess that was because of all the prep work.

I also worked at barclays when they had the Xmas eve outage. What a shitshow that was. They learnt from it though and good Change Management became a thing. No more rushing in fixes and changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.