Glory Glory in meltdown?

Re: Spud fan not taking it well...

squirtyflower said:
bored at work said:
etihad, abramovich the death of football

Postby Joesh82 » 28/08/2011, 15:17
The key word is embaressment, not for Spurs but for football itself.

The first thought you'll think is sour grapes. But to be honest as a Spurs fan you learn to lose well -We've had enough experience and thats football. You win, you draw, you lose. But your first belief, if you still believe football to be a sport, is it has to be that is fair. This is where you start entering Wenger territory and admit that football is currupt not with doping but with debt to levels that go beyond cheating,

Today is the first time I have seen the end of football. Lets be honest, its always been about money, BAE put it well but that didnt matter individually. But collectively, watching etihad fc it was embarressing as I know not one of them give a damn about their club. chelsea were bad but you could see Lampard and Terry actually cared. What am I watching facing us today, City died years ago.
Actually no, my first thought was you can't spell, how embarrassing

Wasn't that
Copyright_symbol_9.gif
in another thread last night?

So-Ruining football are we....Long may it fucking continue. I remember those spurs twats when they beat us season before last at the Etihad to get 4th place...Fucking gloating like you would expect...Now correct me if I am wrong but fuck me,Arsenal,Chelsea,Man United,Liverpool have all spent money and lots of it but it is apparently us ruining the beautiful game..These fucking fans misconceptions are incredible.

Did we ever once complain when we had no fucking money and could only dream of being where we are now...No we did not so all these other fucking fans can piss off and moan all they want,ring phone ins,blog all over the net that we are supposedly ruining the game but do you think we are gonna lose any sleep...Narghhhh,not one fucking wink..

'you have to get used to that [losing] as a Spurs fan' - I paraphrase slightly.

Some people don't know they're fucking born.

Also why this death bed conversion to thinking that finances in football aren't fair? It's akin to Henry Ford blaming the motor car for pollution.

We didn't start the fire. You and your 'big 6' did. Perhaps that doesn't seem like such a good idea now, but the least Spurs fans could do is to hold their hands up rather than blame everyone else.

I am really struggling to think which fans I dislike the least - Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool in terms of who I want to (presumably) get fourth place.

I think Arsenal just edge it, such is my dislike of many Liverpool and Spurs fans.

PMSL i'v just read that thread on glory glory aswell so funny BLESS THEM AWW

To be honest when I was stood in the queue for the train back to London, the Spurs fans seemed to take it well. I didnt hear any grumbles about City, just a few arguing over whether they should sell Modric. One Spurs fan did a brilliant comparison of Dzeko and Crouch, which considering the grief that Dzeko received until recently, made me chuckle.

Stuff like that pisses me off. To talk of players that care - like Modric, Freidel, Van der Vart etc etc, all born within a stones throw of the Lane. Fuck right off.

All players bar none play for money, not love. To kid ourselves with a vision of jumpers for goalposts and all that misty eyed bollocks is just plain stupid. They all lament the 'death of the game' and how money is the root of this evil. They all bemoan foreign players choking English talent and such.

Ardiles and Villa much? And those players mentioned before, along with others - I'm sure there will have been some sought of fee attached and/or a very good salary too!

My father in law is a gooner and he was kicking off yesterday at how City had bought all the players and that's why Arsenal are lagging behind. Staggering statement considering he played the game at a very good standard and I would have thought he'd know more about the game. Evidently not.

I've been looking around for Spurs forums to read and the biggest one seems to be COYS but it's like trying to get into Colditz - no chance of even reading the bleedin thing. Anyone managed to sneak in?

My favorite part of glory glory today is the fellow who is proclaiming that Dzeko is awful and only scored four because of how badly they played.

We made him look like Pele yesterday. I've never seen a player play so poorly and score 4 goals in a match before... I've never seen a player play so shite and bang in 4.
Did this guy watch the match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.