DortmundDummy said:
citygal1 said:
we didnt start the fire
rags were always spending
so lets stop pretending
we didnt start the fire
while the leagues complain
citys goals keep raining
I love the idea of a song, but also a simple banner along the lines of `THFC, LFC,MUFC, AFC, BRFC, CFC.... MCFC WE DID`NT START THE FIRE`....let em work it out, the penny will drop.

Should LFC be on there too?

Sorted

EricBrooksGhost said:
BTH said:
If you think Spurs' fans are embittered, check out the latter pages of this RAWK thread. Dear me...

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.960
Why did i click that , never again;its enough to stop you using the internet forever.

Don't take offence mate, just laugh. i would rather be a city fan right now, than any other team in the premier league. They are pissed off cos they don't have the power we do, simples. The sad thing is about all this is they think its almost cheating, and i really don't see what the problem is. I mean, if you won 77 million on the euro millions, you wouldn't just put it in the bank and go to work on monday, and not spend any of it would you? no, so why shouldn't mega wealthy owners buy top class payers? fuck em!

Spud fan not taking it well...

etihad, abramovich the death of football

Postby Joesh82 » 28/08/2011, 15:17
The key word is embaressment, not for Spurs but for football itself.

The first thought you'll think is sour grapes. But to be honest as a Spurs fan you learn to lose well -We've had enough experience and thats football. You win, you draw, you lose. But your first belief, if you still believe football to be a sport, is it has to be that is fair. This is where you start entering Wenger territory and admit that football is currupt not with doping but with debt to levels that go beyond cheating,

Today is the first time I have seen the end of football. Lets be honest, its always been about money, BAE put it well but that didnt matter individually. But collectively, watching etihad fc it was embarressing as I know not one of them give a damn about their club. chelsea were bad but you could see Lampard and Terry actually cared. What am I watching facing us today, City died years ago.

Re: Spud fan not taking it well...

bored at work said:

The first thought you'll think is sour grapes. But to be honest as a Spurs fan you learn to lose well -We've had enough experience and thats football. You win, you draw, you lose. But your first belief, if you still believe football to be a sport, is it has to be that is fair. This is where you start entering Wenger territory and admit that football is currupt not with doping but with debt to levels that go beyond cheating,

Today is the first time I have seen the end of football. Lets be honest, its always been about money, BAE put it well but that didnt matter individually. But collectively, watching etihad fc it was embarressing as I know not one of them give a damn about their club. chelsea were bad but you could see Lampard and Terry actually cared. What am I watching facing us today, City died years ago.
One of them brought up how they thumped Hearts and how much more they (the spuds) have to spend than Hearts... and was promptly ignored.

Isn't it amazing how when it's them doing the spending it's quite fine?

The majority of our players don't care about our club, but nor did the majority of dross that we had to watch before them. This bunch are just a high class of mercenary and I can live with it. I find it a bit strange when adults kid themselves that the players are playing for them and the shirt. Terry and Lampard would never have played Chelsea if they were in League One, same can be said for the Gerrards and Scholes that others point to in an attempt to back up their argument. Football's changed and some people really need to get use to it.

bored at work said:

Actually no, my first thought was you can't spell, how embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.