Glory hunters...

im 16 from blackburn,ive supported city for years,first players i really remember is kinkladze,bernarbia,berkovic etc... and i now refuse to wear city colours in blackburn due to the amount of 'city supporters' in blackburn. there was a man in the town centre the other day and couldnt tell me when city were founded. makes me angry

TheMightyQuinn said:
I support any team who can still mathematically win the league.

As the season progresses I find myself supporting fewer teams by the week.

By the end of the season I'm always lucky enough to support the champions.

I then paint my face in the club colours and go on Facebook 'giving it large'.

Rag

Balti said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I support any team who can still mathematically win the league.

As the season progresses I find myself supporting fewer teams by the week.

By the end of the season I'm always lucky enough to support the champions.

I then paint my face in the club colours and go on Facebook 'giving it large'.

Rag

Just because you're stupid enough to not support whoever is winning. Loser.

True fact - I've never supported a team that's lost a game as I simply change allegiances as the game unfolds. That makes me a winner. Loser.

im from manchester, but now live in stockport and go to college in stockport, most people are united fans, however there are a few city fans, however most of them go to matches in my college, but because their not from manchester probably can they not go ?

bluebannana said:
im from manchester, but now live in stockport and go to college in stockport, most people are united fans, however there are a few city fans, however most of them go to matches in my college, but because their not from manchester probably can they not go ?

No.

TheMightyQuinn said:
bluebannana said:
Fair enough

I don't like the way you typed that and I've decided you can't be a blue either. Leave quietly, mate and don't make a scene.

Okay then I guess your right, looks like Ill turn to watching another sport now as I dont live outside the ground, thats life i suppose, maybe Ill watch the tennis, I do like it when they grunt ;)

bluebannana said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
bluebannana said:
Fair enough

I don't like the way you typed that and I've decided you can't be a blue either. Leave quietly, mate and don't make a scene.

Okay then I guess your right, looks like Ill turn to watching another sport now as I dont live outside the ground, thats life i suppose, maybe Ill watch the tennis, I do like it when they grunt ;)

Everyone knows all City fans are from Stockport anyway so I've decided to forgive you and your mates and allow you to stay.

TheMightyQuinn said:
bluebannana said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Everyone knows all City fans are from Stockport anyway so I've decided to forgive you and your mates and allow you to stay.

Yes master ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.